Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hidden Treasure


I have the privilege of being friends with an amazing jewelry designer. She is one of the "hidden treasures" as some would say. She has created a small business for herself on Etsy.com.  She makes a variety of accessories including; headbands, bracelets, rings,and necklaces. There are even some of her stuff that you can ask to be made custom to your liking.  I don't believe I have seen a piece in her collection that I don't like. She takes things from shells to stones to braided pieces of string and makes them all look like they were made to be her jewelry.

Some special pieces that I really love are these rings and necklace that are dedicated to the fight against breast cancer. 50% of the proceeds are donated to research for the fight.




I chose to buy this bracelet with different color beads.


There are also some really great necklaces. This one is one of my favorite pieces. The bracelet in the picture is also made by her.



So the thing to take away from this is: GO check out: Bashful Owl designs by Shannon
You definitely won't regret it. Or maybe you will when you buy every single thing on there because you can't choose just one. Either way I'd say it's a win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment