Sunday, June 5, 2011

Okay

Yesterday, I was continuing the joy of Harvard Milk Days. Then I received a text from my ex-boyfriend.  Basically, he was ripping me because I am now friends with his other ex, Stephanie (who is a wonderful person and I am starting an exciting new blog with her). He said, "How could you do this to me?...I thought you were better than that."

Excuse me, better than what? Making new friends that know what I am going through and having similar interests. I'm sorry but I didn't realize that that was a taboo thing to do. Yes, I realize that she has confirmed the way he is and that is about all. I would have come to that conclusion on my own. So talking to her is definitely doing nothing TOWARDS him. How in the world does this effect him? It isn't like we are harassing him. Or even talking about him on Twitter or anything. We share blogs, yes. We talk privately, yes. But nothing we are doing is affecting his life in any way.

I get that he is probably jealous of the fact that I am moving on with my life, and the fact that I realized that I do not need him what-so-ever. I have realized I deserve someone that makes me feel like they want me around. I deserve someone that will do things for me every once in a while. I deserve someone that shows that they love me, too.I deserve someone that doesn't make me feel like I am demanding so much from him to talk... to spend time together... to have emotions. I'm over it.

Just so you know, sir: The moment you let me walk out that door you let go of the right to be a part of my life.

I just needed to spout that out because it really bothered me that he did that after I told him not to contact me. So I am going to brush this one off and keep walking forward.

Milk Day weekend has been perfect by the way. I am ending the last day with a day at the beach and some good friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You've got the power; don't let him take your "lady balls".

    haha love you. oh and we got another applicant. I'm SO excited!! When you're online next or something we should go through the ones that we definitely know we don't want and just cut them down and eventually cut it down to the potential 3-5. what ya think?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete