Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love sports and...

So, I love sports. the end.


Juuust kidding

But really. I do have certain things that I really enjoy such as; music, sports, grammar, television and movies. Sports, however, is very important. I do not enjoy a time where there is not a game to look forward to watch. I love keeping up with the teams and the players. It brings me great joy. Yes, I get worked up. Yes, it is "just a game." But that "game" is illusionally important to my life. HAHA.

I get irrationally annoyed when people talk about certain teams or sports when they don't actually understand what they are talking about. It's pointless, I know.

Any way, I was just thinking about this because I am going to be watching the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. I get so excited when there is an important game to watch. Yes, it is disappointing when a Chicago team isn't involved. But that's okay. I am still looking forward to see Vancouver versus Boston.

GO BRUINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment