Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love feeling every muscle in my back... and arms... and legs... and chest... and abs work as I move.

(not me :P)


There is something amazing about the feeling you get when you are consistently working out your body. It doesn't really matter what work out it is, honestly. As you may know, I do an accelerated yoga workout combined with a 40 minute power walk with my dogs every day. But, it could very well just be having short walks every day or lifting a few weights for this matter.


I was simply walking up the stairs to my bedroom, and I could feel the muscles in my chest, back, and arms moving around as I did. It's funny how the act of taking care of your body can make you notice the intricacies of your body as a whole.

The way I noticed the muscles doing their beautiful dance about their places on my body was sort of poetic as it was happening. It was like the analogy of the blind person that can finally see. I for some reason was awakened to what my body does as it moves. It was a quite simple, yet beautiful thing.

I find it ironic that just as someone's simple day-to-day generous actions can go unnoticed or unacknowledged, just as easily the tiny things that our body does to move around or simply sit go pretty unnoticed to us most of the time.

Ah the simple beauties of life. The feeling I have in my body of having such strength is definitely corresponding to my feeling today of feeling strength within myself. I feel like I have grown so much with my inner strength lately. To any who understand: I feel  my lady balls expanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment